PNE Development offers a range of Management of Volunteers qualifications accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), the largest provider of management education qualifications in Europe.
To find out more you can view our brochure, call the team on 0191 4387999 or email email@example.com.
The Management of Volunteers qualification will give:
- The opportunity for personal development by following the good practice in the qualification standards
- Support for career progression
- Accreditation to show you have reached certain standards in your role as a volunteer manager
In addition the qualification offers:
- A way for organisations to make their volunteer managers feel valued
- Good practice guidelines to help develop and maintain policy, structures and systems to manage volunteers.
PNE Development’s Qualifications:
- Are online and accessible anytime, anywhere
- Have excellent learner support
- Are relevant to your work
- Have outstanding success rates.
Learners will have access to the ILM endorsed globe online course, Managing Volunteers.
Our advisors are on hand to identify the most appropriate qualification for you. So give us a call on 0191 4387999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of your questions may be answered in our FAQs section.
For further information view the PNE Qualifications brochure in the downloads section below.
Click for funding information Access to Funding.